Hottest Trends for Spring March 02 2017
So what are the hottest trends for Spring 2017!?!
1. Floral - This bright and fun trend can be found all over the marketplace. From tops to shorts to rompers, floral patterns are dominating Spring's trend list. Like any pattern, floral prints can be intimidating but don't let them scare you. Find something that you are comfortable and you will good in and rock this trend with confidence!
2. Shredded Denim - Have you noticed that it is hard to find a "clean" (no holes/rips/etc) pair of denim bottoms? You are not alone. Destruction on denim is not a new trend for this season, but it is seems to be everywhere you look! We love it!
3. Tied in knots - Who knew that a knot could make a basic look so cute? Designers have latched on to this trend and are running with it. The twisting and knotting details can be found on a variety of tops and even dresses. It is definitely an easy way to add detail to simple designs. The best part is that this trend is flattering on any body type!
4. Strapless - Who needs straps anyway? Designers took a new spin on "cold-shoulder" this season and decided to do away with straps all together. This is a hard trend for some women due to their bust size, but nothing that a good strapless bra can't fix. The exposed collarbone and shoulders are a great way to feel sexy without having to feel naked!
5. Statement Tees - Logo T-shirts and leggings have been around for a few seasons. Good news...this comfortable yet stylish look isn't going anywhere! We love the ease of this trend and it is great for the busy girl on the run!
Cooler Weather is FINALLY Here! October 19 2016
The changing of the leaves, the chill in the air.... Sweater Weather has arrived! So what's HOT for Fall!?! Check out our favorite trends...
*Olive is the new black! From tops to boots, all shades of olive are rocking the fashion world. This emerging color looks great on all skin tones and goes with any fall staple already in your wardrobe.
*Plaid is back! Plaid was big last season and it's even bigger this year. We love the new color ways designers have added as well as plaid being added to denim, especially denim bottoms.
*Basic tops are hotter than ever. Solid tops leave room to add neck or bottom knot details. Simplicity is certainly ruling this season!
*Skinny Jeans and Booties - Our favorite trend of them all. From clean to destructed, skinny jeans are definitely ruling the denim world. And what to better pair them with!?! Booties, of course! This trend is one we hope sticks around for a long time!
*Suede has made its comeback! This soft fabrication is an amazing way to dress up a simply tank, shirt dress or even booties. Unlike the suede of the past, today's fabrications are much lighter and easy to wear.
Spring 2016 is HERE! April 06 2016
We are SO EXCITED about the NEWNESS happening in 2016!
First - What girl doesn't LOVE pink!?! Well, we are in luck this season. The Pan-tone Color of the Season is Rose Quartz. This light, soft pink goes great with distressed denim, adding a girlish touch to any outfit!
Second - Show some SKIN! That's right, it's okay to go bare... no matter your age...Off the shoulder, bare shoulder, cold shoulder, backless, neck cutouts etc. Designers have come up with some unique looks that allow any shape to show their feminine side.
Third - The T-Shirt Dress has Arrived! From Soft to Structured to Dressy to Casual, every woman can find something she likes! Every girl needs at least 3 of these in her closet!
Fourth - Destruction, Distress & Denim. Crops, capris and shorts are all shredded up this season. Most assume this look is only for a casual or relaxed outfit, however there are a lot of ways to really dress up this look.... A simply blazer and a pair of pumps can take a tank top and torn up skinny jeans to a new level.
Fifth - Spring and Summer are always a great time to feel Patriotic! We love the new star patterns we are seeing in shorts, tanks and bottoms. It is also great to see the destruction and distress make their mark on this classic trend.
Sixth - DENIM!!! We can't get enough! Unique coloration and fabrics have really made this trend long lasting.
Seventh - Looks like PLAID and FLANNELS are here to stay! Our favorites are tops that add some feminine details such as lace or unique buttons. These simple additions help to soften the piece.
Summer 2014 Trends June 20 2014
So summer has finally arrived and boy is it HOT. The summer colors are HOT also, with anything neon. No one wants to go unnoticed… stand out in the darkness by wearing something bright that’ll catch everyone’s eyes as you make your grand entrance. Accessorize with bright, bold colors, and above all, accessorize your look with confidence and grace, and you’ll without a doubt, always, shine bright. The trends for the summer still remind me of the 80's and 90's and are so FUN!
Spring/Summer 2014 Trends April 01 2014
So spring is finally upon us; lighter nights, slightly warmer days and of course a new wardrobe to think about!
Summer isn’t far away too (we hope!) and so now is the time to grab yourself some key pieces to spruce up your Spring/Summer wardrobe.
Trends to look out for:
Working these trends in to your wardrobe needn’t be expensive or daunting, remember less is more.
If you are unsure about incorporating a trend into your clothing, why not introduce it to your look in a subtle way such as through your accessories.
Add a floral scarf to a simple, plain look or go for a bright pop of colour with your handbag. Mix and match trends too – the perfect monochrome look can include prints; be bold and striking.
Pastels always reappear on the S/S catwalks because they are perfect for this time of year. Light fabrics and colours are just what we need after months of hibernating underneath black leggings and long, slouchy knitwear.
Remember, don’t try to work every trend, go with what suits you and your budget. You don’t have to spend a lot to make changes in your wardrobe, and remember dressing for your body is all about balance.